Seattle: Pictures From the Weekend (April 25-27, 2014)

by FI Fighter on April 28, 2014

in Travel Updates

Seattle-16

I’m back from the getaway to Seattle. I was only in town for the weekend, and spent most of my time attending “classes” at Frequent Traveler University (FTU).

So, although I did have limited spare time to sight-see, I did manage to snap up just a few photos. The Pacific Northwest (Seattle) is absolutely beautiful… when it’s not raining. ;)

Enjoy the pics below! I will post an update about the FTU event later this week.

Seattle-2-2

Seattle-17

Seattle-18

Four Points Hotel: Starwood properties, my favorite!

Seattle-5-2

Apple Cinnamon

Seattle-4-2

The Original Starbucks!

Seattle-6-2

Catch some fresh fish

Seattle-7-2

Space Needle

Seattle-8-2

Boo… so sad… still hurts :(

Seattle-2-3

Some serious pie…

Seattle-3-2

yummm

Seattle-9-2

Washington conference room

Seattle-10-2

Learn, Earn, and Burn!

Seattle-12-2

Randy Petersen, founder of Flyer Talk!

Seattle-11-2

Million Mile Secrets!

Related posts:

Done by FortyNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 11:58 am

Nice! If you pick up some travel hacking tips, be sure to share ‘em!

FI FighterNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Done by Forty,

Yup, I’ll do an update soon later this week!

The Wallet DoctorNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Great pictures! I always try to grab some shots when I travel, even if I don’t have tons of sightseeing time. I’m looking forward to hearing what sorts of things you learned!

FI FighterNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 9:56 pm

The Wallet Doctor,

Thanks! Same here, I always like to have some shorts for mementos.

Stay tuned, I’ll have a post about FTU up shortly.

Dave @ The New York BudgetNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Nice – I definitely need to get out to the pacific northwest someday. And can’t wait to hear about the travel hacking tips!

FI FighterNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Dave,

Yeah, Seattle is lovely, it’s too bad I didn’t have more time to sightsee… But I’ve been there a few times now.

No Nonsense LandlordNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Sounds like a great learning adventure, similar to my recent trip to Dallas. Lots of information, then get up early and do it again the next day.

I look forward to your updates.

FI FighterNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Eric,

Yeah, these conferences, or infosessions are a great way to learn and network with others. I haven’t gone to enough REI events yet, but that’s on my to do list as well.

Glad you had a good trip out to Dallas… I need to step up my REI game next.

OscarNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I was wondering if you can right an article and let us know how does investing out of state works on your taxes. Thanks go Niners!!!!

FI FighterNo Gravatar April 28, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Oscar,

Good idea! I’ll have to write up an article on out of state taxes in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Go Niners in 2014-2015!!!

MarvinNo Gravatar April 29, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Looking forward to the traveling tips. I have never even heard of FTU before today, sounds very interesting.